PROTO-COL Makeup review



Hey everyone!!!

I am so excited to write this review on Proto-col natural mineral cosmetics!!

I normally wear liquid foundation as I don't feel I get a good coverage from powder foundations and always feel like they look 'cakey' therefore I didn't really have high expectations for the proto-col mineral powder foundation but boy was I wrong!!!

The packaging is lovely, the products come in a lovely bright pink packaging , they have clear directions and ingredients on the packaging. According to the packaging the foundation is meant to - Diminish thee appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and allow your skin to breathe. Light reflecting technology allows each colour to adjust to the individuals skin tone for a naturally perfect completion. 




The foundation comes in 3 shades - Tuscan, Moroccan and Dover, I went for the lightest shade - Dover.



I applied the foundation with a normal foundation brush, I was very surprised with the coverage of the foundation as it covered all my spots and freckles very well, I was pleasantly surprised at the colour as I hadn't done a colour test, I was worried that it wouldn't match my skin tone, but, it did as it said on the pack and adjusted to my skin tone very well.



The product lasted well on my skin and didn't crease in my fine lines.

The second Proto-col product that I tried was the L.E.D lip gloss, this is a brilliant product for a night out as it features a light up lip, fabulous for when you need an extra bit of light to apply your gloss. The gloss itself was fabulous, ultra glossy and lasted well.


The products can currently be purchased together for a special valentines offer  https://www.proto-col.com/baked-mineral-foundation.html for £27.95 bargain!! 

The foundation alone can be purchased here - https://www.proto-col.com/baked-mineral-foundation.html 

Would definitely recommend you give them a go girls! I have tried lots of different foundation brands and never found a lightweight powder foundation that suits my skin, definitely converted to powder after trying this foundation!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.