Tech 21 Phone Case Review


I have to say that I am one of those people that is constantly dropping their phone! I have had enough cracked screens to last a life time, with having an iPhone its expensive to get screen replaced and an expense that I could do without! 

I was absolutely delighted when Tech 21 offered to send me one of their phone cases for my iPhone, I tend to change my case every few months as they start to look tatty but the tech 21 case offers a lifetime warranty so I was really excited to try it out and see if my iPhone was in safe hands (or a safe case lol) 

The case I was sent was pink with a mesh style back, it was easy to fit on my phone and I loved the colour, it is ultra thin and lightweight  :) 



The case offers FLEXSHOCK advanced impact protection up to 2m (6.6ft) , it is available in a range of colours - link to web page here - https://www.tech21.com/en_gb The case that I have retails at £24.95 which may be a little more pricey than a standard phone case but you are getting the added benefit of phone protection which is a huge bonus and will save you money in the long run as you wont have to shell out if you drop your phone. 



The case is 30% thinner and 60% lighter than other phone cases offering similar protection which is fabulous as nobody wants a big bulky case! I found that the case fitted perfectly on my volume buttons and fitted perfectly around the camera opening.

I would definitely recommend TECH 21 to anyone wanting a cool phone case to protect your phone or  ipad. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.