Today I won a family trip to florida!!!!!

Wow had the most fantastic day today!! won a Family trip to Florida with Heart Radio Faces for florida!!! We are absolutely over the moon! This is like a dream come true!

Heart faces for florida was a competition that was run over 4 weeks with a different family holiday each day! I thought up various entries which included a fake tan Florida entry

My partner entered with a baking theme entry 




My son then had an idea of WE HAVE NEVER BIN TO FLORIDA! 

This was our winning entry!! 


I got a short list call on Thursday to tell me I was one of 20 finalists to win on Friday and that I should expect a call!

They called the next morning at 8:30 to tell us that we had won!!! !! we are in complete shock! here is a recording of my winning announcement on the radio!!!! 


we are off on a 7 night trip to TAMPA BAY in Florida! best day ever!! 

1 comments:

Powered by Blogger.