My Fairy Garden

 


After seeing all the ads on tv my daughter was really excited to try my fairy garden!
As a parent I really love the concept of My fairy garden as it is not only imaginative play but its educational aswell as it teaches children about how plants grow and how to look after them.

The packaging is really eye catching and it comes with the plant pot, a fairy and some seeds, there is also a little booklet that has directions and tells you the name of your fairy :) Our fairy was called Blossom 



My daughter really enjoyed planting her seeds and adding the water, it really got her talking and asking lots of questions! 






we are just waiting for the seeds to grow and see what plant we get :)


All in all i would say that My fairy garden is an excellent purchase for young children, its really fun planting the seeds! 

The only negative point that I can find is that the fairy door does come off quite easily but is easily re attached so no major problem.
We are looking forward to getting more of the fairy garden products :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.