Taster Session At School



Feeling a little sad today as it was my daughters first taster session at school, she has been really looking forward to starting school so that she can be like her big brother Haaris but I was dreading it as my baby girl is growing up so fast!! Cant believe the time to scart school is nearly here. 
We have already got all of her uniform just a few bits and bats left to get but it can be a very emotional time for parents but you cant let your child see that you are upset as you dont want them to get upset, so this morning I waved her off with a big smile then quickly retreated to my car for a sob! 

She came home so excited, tellig me all about her day and the friends she had met, she had made me a little picture, I am so proud of her and how confident she is. 

Here she is this morning trying her big brothers 'school coat and boots on' hahaha 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.